Friday, January 17, 2014

Sunshine Award

Hello, I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by http://2-3oftheway.blogspot.com/ you can read all the details at her lovely blog. Here are the 11 questions about myself she would like me to answer:

1 ~ How long have you been blogging for ?
     I have been Blogging since 1/3/2014
2 ~ Why did you choose your blog title ?
    I decided to just use my name (pretty boring right?)
3 ~ What is your favorite color ?
    My favorite color is turquoise.
4 ~ Do you play an instrument ? If so what ?
    At the moment I do not play an instrument, but I want to learn electric guitar.
5 ~ What color socks are you wearing ?
        Purple with white strips.
6 ~ What are your hobbies ?
Ballet, Art, Crafts, Shopping and petting my bunny.
7 ~ Write one word, any word.
         Fleur
8 ~ What is your favourite book ? 
       I loved the Warrior Cat books years ago, I keep meaning to read them again.
9 ~ How many books do you own ?
    There are a lot of books in my house, I don't know how many!
10 ~ What is your favorite film ?
      Ballerina, Elf and The Book Thief are some that I like, But I don't have a favorite.
  11 ~ How many elephants are there underground ?
          A Lot!





















                                       
Picture

2 comments: